Book An Appointment
Contact us now to discuss your requirements and make an appointment.
Vaccinations for Worldwide Travel
At the Travel Health Clinic, you will be provided with:
- A consultation with the doctor to discuss the details of your trip
- Advice on the kind of vaccines you might require
- Written advice on malaria protection tablets, if they are required, including side-effects, cost and when and how to take them
- A prescription for malaria protection tablets, if they are needed
- A prescription for some 'standby' (or first aid) medicines, in case you need them
- A 'Staying Well While Abroad' advice booklet to take away with you
- A completed vaccine record booklet (that includes a Yellow Fever Certificate, if needed)
- The vaccinations you require
- Our contact details, so that you can reach us if you are having health problems while abroad
- Answers to any questions you might have
Where necessary, we can vaccinate you for the following conditions (click on the name for further details):
Malaria: we will provide you with a prescription for protection tablets, when necessary.
Tuberculosis: we can perform screening for this (Mantoux/PPD/Heaf Test or Quantiferon/IGRA Test).